Feudi Branciforti dei Bordonaro
Unique blend of Branciforte family of Bordonaro combines the power of Nero d’Avola decided to flavor spicy and intense Petit Verdot. The harvest takes place in different eras harvest to meet the different ripening times and enhance the organoleptic characteristics of each grape variety. It lays bare the chalice from the mantle compact purplish red with hints of blackberry, blueberry and spicy notes and soft lingering giving an understated elegance. Be approached at a dinner party sought to red meat and medium-aged cheeses.
- Classification: Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Grape varieties: Nero d’Avola – Merlot
- Vineyards location: Territory of Trapani – hilly ground 250/400 mt. a. s. l.
- Soil composition: Prevalence of Clayey
- Training system: Gujot Espalier
- Nr. Vines per hectare: n° 4.400
- Yields per hectare: 9.000 kg
- Harvest: II and III decade of September
- Period of fermentation: 20 days at 16°18° C
- Production method: Soft-pressing, maximum 60% juice extraction, fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Alcohol: 12,5% by vol.
- Tasting notes: Wine with a persuasive bouquet and a caressing taste. Made from an accurate vinification of Nero d’Avola and Petit Verdot grapes, it’s characterized by softness and a pleasant acidity
- Serving temperature: 10/12° C.
- Pairing: Best accompaniment to main courses of pasta with tomato sauce, stuffed or grilled pasta, various kinds of cold meat and, finally, every taste of pizza.