Feudi Branciforti dei Bordonaro
Native Sicilian vinified without delay spreads herbaceous scent accented with a refined taste. Raised in the vineyards face south west of the estate of Mulberry Large, Grillo Branciforti of Bordonaro enjoys a mild and constant ventilation that protects the berries from higher temperatures. Collected ahead of time to bring out the freshness and refined olfactory persistence, is revealed soft and elegant to match with delicate dishes of fresh cheese or risotto with shellfish.
- Classification: Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Grape varieties: Grillo
- Vineyards location: Territory of Trapani – hilly ground 250/400 mt. a. s. l.
- Soil composition: Medium mixture with a clayey tendency
- Training system: Gujot Espalier
- Nr. Vines per hectare: n° 5.000
- Yields per hectare: 8.000 kg
- Harvest: II and III decade of September
- Period of fermentation: 20 days at 16°18° C
- Production method: Soft-pressing, maximum 60% juice extraction, fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Alcohol: 12,5% by vol.
- Tasting notes: Straw yellow colour with greenish tints. With citrus and floral notes, this wine made from Grillo, a typical grape in West Sicily, envelops the palate in a intensive and persistent way, revealing at the same time an unexpected minerality.
- Serving temperature: 10/12° C.
- Pairing: Hors d’oeuvres and seafood: fish and shellfish; white meat