Feudi Branciforti dei Bordonaro
Intense expression of viticulture agro millennial Trapani, pays homage to the senses with pleasant notes of black currant and black cherry that are expressed in harmony with the soft aromas of red fruit when ripe sun. Impenetrable ruby red color envelops the palate with the virtue of olfactory power and a body with an elegant acidity. The combinations can be just as varied, from red meat medium cooking the stew of tuna, from game to pasta dishes with meat sauce.
- Classification: Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Grape varieties: 100% Syrah
- Vineyards location: Territory of Trapani – hilly ground 250/400 mt. a. s. l.
- Soil composition: Medium mixture with a clayey tendency
- Training system: Gujot Espalier
- Nr. Vines per hectare: n° 5.000
- Yields per hectare: 8.000 kg
- Harvest: III decade of September – I of October
- Period of fermentation: 10 days at 24°-28° C C
- Production method: Traditional red wine vinification, stainless steel fermenters at controlled temperature.
- Alcohol: 13,5% by vol.
- Tasting notes: Deep intense ruby red colour. Marvelous and well-defined nuances of cherry and plum aromas with a touch of spice. Suave, soft and caressing, it reveals its great and intensely Mediterranean character admirably matching a powerful and hearty texture and an extraordinary vivacity.
- Serving temperature: 10/12° C.
- Pairing: Ideal match with dishes like lasagna with ragout, veal filet with wild mushrooms, stewed boar.