Feudi Branciforti dei Bordonaro
From the rows of the estate of Gelso Grande, after a soft pressing of the grapes best, comes a wine that can give hints refined and graceful elegance. Dedicated to the most demanding wine lovers Chardonnay Branciforti of Bordonaro, you grant to the nose with a bouquet of delicate intensity that declines happily towards fruity with hints of apricot and revalence of yellow peach. Perfect companion for a dinner by candlelight, with a preference for matching overture of crustaceans and fish main dishes of the Mediterranean.
- Classification: Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Grape varieties: Chardonnay
- Vineyards location: Territory of Trapani – hilly ground 250/400 mt. a. s. l.
- Soil composition: Medium mixture with a clayey tendency
- Training system: Gujot Espalier
- Nr. Vines per hectare: n° 5.000
- Yields per hectare: 8.000 kg
- Harvest: II and III decade of September
- Period of fermentation: 20 days at 16°-18° C C
- Production method: Soft-pressing, maximum 60% juice extraction, fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Alcohol: 12,5% by vol.
- Tasting notes: Straw yellow colour with greenish tints; The most internationally well-known and appreciated white grape. A generous wine with an elegant and refined bouquet, expressing on the palate delicate and harmonic hints of exotic fruits that exalt its pleasantness.
- Serving temperature: 10/12° C.
- Pairing: Hors d’oeuvres and seafood: fish and shellfish; white meat